One of the highlights from our trip down to Harlingen was that my cousin Konrad took pictures of Violet at this precious stage of her life. Konrad is a student at A&M with a thoughtful and artistic eye for photography. He has his own photography business and I can't even begin to tell you how impressed with him I am. He did such a great job with the photographs and also with Violet. He directed us, but let her do her own thing too. It was a great time and he really captured her naturally. We love all the photographs and he even put together this amazing video that we will cherish forever... check it out!
If any of you Dallas/McKinney families are interested, he will be in our area in a few months taking family Christmas card photos for us... dogs and all! Let me know if you would like details!!








2 comments:
Those are the sweetest pictures!! I miss seeing you girls! I'll see you next week!
Awesome! I can not get over how much Violet looks like you in the pic where she is sitting in the little rocking chair. Wow! It's like looking at one of your pictures when you were her age. I love them all. Good times! Miss ya!
Post a Comment