Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Violet's Preschool Graduation

Can it really be true? My baby girl is now ready for Kindergarten!!
Today was Violet's last day of preschool and we had a very special graduation last week! I really and truly can't believe it. I remember 2 years ago saying, oh we have SOOOO much time until we are done with preschool. And now, here it is!... :( 

I am sad, but I am happy too. I am looking forward to this new chapter of elementary school. And watching Violet try new things and learn new things! When I asked her in the car the other day what she loved most about school she said "learning" and when I asked her what she liked least about school she said "having to leave"!! I think it's safe to say that her sweet, yet determined little spirit will LOVE kinder next year :) 

They all walked in to the graduation march.

They said the pledge to the American flag and then to the Christian flag. Violet was chosen to be a flag holder and she was SO CUTE giving me a thumbs upright before!! I love how she always makes a special event even more special :)

Violet's class sang the cutest song "What a Miracle am I"

Ms Jessica the director called each student up one at a time to receive their diploma!!

My sweet little graduate!!

 And then we had a reception in the classroom afterwards 


Violet had very special teachers this year. She has loved every single minute of school!! Today was a hard day saying goodbye to Ms Trina and Ms Wendy and all of her sweet classmates. We hope to keep in touch with them all over the years!!

Way to go Violet! We love you!!

No comments: