
Violet got to meet Santa today!! YEY! We thought he was probably the best looking Santa we had ever seen! Mommy kept telling Violet that he was very nice, but she wasn't quite convinced. She kept looking at him and looking back at us, then looking at him and back at us! They snapped 3 photos, this being the best one, and then we quickly took her back before any major meltdown. He was a friendly old chap, too. He noticed Violet's necklace that we gave her at her dedication, which is a heart with a cross in the center, and he called it "beautiful" and her "a nice, Christian girl"! Overall, a great first meeting!! Thanks, Santa :)
I know it's early... and even before Thanksgiving, but I just have to say MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone because it's just the most wonderful time of the year and I'm starting to get excited!!!... jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way....
2 comments:
How sweet! I love her little face in this pic!
Love it...we've got to take Em, but I'm so afraid she's going to scream!
Post a Comment